Champions League Final | Useful Information

Does anyone know how e sim cards work, I'm with 3 network and they've recommended getting a Turkish sim card saw some e sim cards online are they easy to work?
I used Airalo eSim last month on a visit to Morocco, the first I’ve ever used one.
Their website has instructions and some videos for iPhone and for Android. Take a look at them.
Basically you put the app on your phone, buy the eSim and download it to your phone.
The when you look under your settings > mobile data the eSim appears.
When you travel switch off your normal sim and switch on the eSim.
You can use WhatsApp and other data services.

Does anyone know how e sim cards work, I'm with 3 network and they've recommended getting a Turkish sim card saw some e sim cards online are they easy to work?
I’m on 3 and was gonna use the data passport. out of curiosity, why did they recommend a Turkish sim?

I've just had a quick look through your post on page one and it doesn't appear to answer the question asked unless it's hidden away in one of the links.

I respect you for putting up the thread but don't expect the cheap, sarcastic dig for trying to help someone directly.

I'll keep my mouth shut now.
It wasn't sarcastic, I was just telling you where the information you needed was. If you don't like my tone that's fine, I was just asking you to read what I have written.

You haven't helped them by presuming he should do XYZ when he doesn't need to. He can get a free shuttle bus.

In my first post, I've numbered the sections, section 4 is on travel, so it's not hidden.

4b lists all the transfer times by Shuttle Bus between various locations and states :

"
Make use of the free Shuttle Bus services between the airports, the city centre, and Atatürk Olympic Stadium, both before and after the match!

A detailed schedule will be published closer to the Final
"

If you download the App at the top of section 4 it has your Fan Pass which gives you free travel, access to the fanzones and will store your match ticket.

I think the Post Office has a £400 minimum for buying Turkish Lira. Not sure about the others

It’s also worth checking the order and delivery times. Not all places carry Turkish Lira in stock
Just ordered £250 thru Altrincham Tesco’s travel money thingy, said had to order it as they’d had a run on Lira but would be available for pick up Friday!!

I bought an eSim from Holafly the other day. 5 days unlimited data. Never used one before. Checked that my phone was compatible and unlocked which it is. When you activate it, does it just override the Sim that’s in your phone? Mine’s a work phone and I don’t want to cock it up and get hammered with unexpected charges
Iphone….

Go into Settings. Scroll down to SIM. Once the e-SIM is activated you will see it as an option as well as your regular SIM.
You can choose which SIM to use at any given time. Use your regular SIM in England and your eSIM in Turkey.

If uefa want us to use the shuttle buses,will they not need a couple of hundred buses to take 20000 blues back to yenikapi
Exactly. What could possibly go wrong here?
1am/2am after the game. Almost the whole stadium needs transport back to Istanbul.
Too far to walk.
No mass transit available.
Let’s move 50 people at a time by bus!
People are going to be standing at that bus stop all night.

I used Airalo eSim last month on a visit to Morocco, the first I’ve ever used one.
Their website has instructions and some videos for iPhone and for Android. Take a look at them.
Basically you put the app on your phone, buy the eSim and download it to your phone.
The when you look under your settings > mobile data the eSim appears.
When you travel switch off your normal sim and switch on the eSim.
You can use WhatsApp and other data services.
Is whatsapp not banned in Turkey?!

Exactly. What could possibly go wrong here?
1am/2am after the game. Almost the whole stadium needs transport back to Istanbul.
Too far to walk.
No mass transit available.
Let’s move 50 people at a time by bus!
People are going to be standing at that bus stop all night.

We'll fucking march it back into town if we have to. Stop by the sea for a bit of a swim to cool off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.