Champions League Final | Useful Information

From what I can tell there's fuck all in Taksim Sq. It's the area "Taksim" and the various pedestrianised side streets that are where all the bars are...I maybe wrong though as I've never been to Istanbul...
That’s basically what it is mate, literally nothing in Taksim Square, just a big long street similar to Market Street with lots of side streets & cafes etc, not even seen many bars in the side streets, that said, been here an hour or so, gonna have another look about.

I also got an e-sim, I’m here for 6 days so got unlimited data for 7 days for £25, very easy to set up & works fine.

Anyone on Vodafone know what they're doing regarding roaming. I think it's £6.85 a day to use your data there. Does that mean, for example, if you use your data for one minute compared to one hour you will be charged the same price? Think I'll probably go with the e-sim linked on here if that's the case.

Edit: Anyone tried the etravelsim? Unlimited data for £15 excluding local calls. On Vodafone it is free to receive standard rate calls and texts but will I be able to take advantage of that if I have the esim?
I believe Vodafone is£6-85 for a 24 hour period

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.