Champions League Final | Useful Information

Just checked in to my hotel and guy on reception after asking who I supported told me I will meet ‘some’ players in the hotel. So, if you’re anywhere near the Hyatt Regency you might want to call in and see if any of the team are around. If I see/hear of any departure/arrival times for the team, I’ll post on here.

2ba8964c7b4960e55b32a52e0d6d2525.jpg

Yes, I know it’s not close to the main areas in town, but I know some blues are staying close by.
Probably Lukaku, Dzeko et al......!!

Someone took a photo of it flying in, it atleast had a stage set up bars either side - but did look like an abandoned car park.

In at 1230 if shuttle still on to yenakapi I'm tempted to atleast go n see a bit of Istanbul for an hour or 2 then head back up to fan area.
Lots of food and beverage tents at yenakapi - not serving alcohol

Is it shorts or light trousers for the match? What does it feel like around midnight/1 am for those already out there?
Not istanbul but we landed in antalya this morning about 3-4am and were up throughout, I had jeans and a jacket on, (simply because I had stuff to carry in the pockets) jacket came off almost striaght away, jeans I was comfortable enough in for a bit but it was clear shorts were the obvious choice. Its currently 9.45pm after being burnt to a crisp during the day when it's been 27 degrees since 10am, it's turned dark not long ago here and we even had two small pockets of rainfall a few hours ago but not once have I considered the jeans might be neccesary and being put and about nobody else does either. If you don't need pants for pockets don't bring them.

M9 line will work tomorrow. all the metro of istanbul is ready 24 hours.
i juat talked with the responsoble person at taksim station
also i talked with harcore police guys

also city fans or inter fans may use al the metro
there are no resrrictions
so relax and enjoy
cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.