Champions League Final | Where are you watching?

Hope the club announce something Monday morning about a screening at the stadium, get the Everton game out the way first

It's on BT sport 1 and BT sport YouTube.

I don't think much of the quality of the BT Youtube stream they put on each year.

It's worth getting a 30 day BT Sport pass especially if you can go 50-50 with someone else on this forum as you are allowed two simultaneous logins on one account.

Last edited:
Does anyone have information on this fanzine porto ie selling beer ,food,etc euros or pounds tia

Anyone know of the Waldorf are taking bookings for next Saturday? Still no news I’ve seen on city screening it at the ground.

Is the final on ordinary tv ?

I don't have BT.

If I cant watch due to it being on BT only I will be sat in front of my laptop, on the sofa, following the live text on the MCFC website.

I am abit superstitious so wont watch on a dodge fed !

Is the final on ordinary tv ?

I don't have BT.

If I cant watch due to it being on BT only I will be sat in front of my laptop, on the sofa, following the live text on the MCFC website.

I am abit superstitious so wont watch on a dodge fed !
I heard it is free on YouTube. Not sure though so you may need to do some digging to find link.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.