Champions League Final | Where are you watching?

Planned the day out - Portuguese breakfast,
Watch 1998/99 season review to remember how far we've come.
Chips and gravy for lunch to give me a smell of the ground.
Watch the 2011/12 season review to build the excitement.
Then we're ordering a Nando's to be delivered whilst watching Oasis live at Maine Road.
Heading into the evening we will put the City playlist I have on Spotify loud round the house.
Watch we're not really here at 7.
Then game at 8.

Fell free to copy my blueprint!

Come on City!!
This sounds quality, enjoy

Couple of places left on our table at the fan park in Trafford tonight if anyone needs a place to watch it still?

Drove to a cottage in North Yorkshire yesterday with the wife, kids and inlaws. It has internet but it's not strong enough to stream the match. Needless to say, I'm driving back to Euxton on my own at four today so I'll be watching it on my own TV- not a fucking chance I'm going to miss this match. The wife was very understanding.

Just decided I’m going out to watch it couldn’t make my mind up but the war office and kids have had a vote and decided it’s best if dads out the way today.. so it’s a full dockers dinner and out in Glossop , I bought peps grey hoodie from the hands across the sea charity wife reminded me I’m 52 and 15 ;) .
These days don’t happen often .
Good luck to all wherever you watch this
Do you know where will have it on in Glossop? My bro-in-law has struggled to find somewhere not booked up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.