Champions League Final | Where will you be watching the game?

Watching it at home in Kidderminster. The next door neighbour is in his 70's and a Villa season ticket holder. He really wants us to win this (not one of those that rubs 1982 in my face) and doesn't have BT Sport so we've invited him in. He mentioned getting a take-away Curry weeks ago, probably not a great idea in hindsight with the weather but we're sticking to the plan. My brother has just video called from Istanbul...fabulous! Enjoy everyone wherever you're watching. Come on City!

Watching it at home with my old man in Ashton. Got invited to watch it with friends who are non-city football fans, but I honestly think the emotions that I'll have during the game will be totally different from what they feel. One friend (everton fan) told me it'll be the most one-sided final ever, and that's when I knew when I can't be there. Also had 2 for mayfield, but arrangement for that didn't materialise so sold them.

6 of us,close family watching in Shack,in town.Just couldn't afford the 1000's involved in taking me and the lad,but absolutely gutted I'm not there! Still it'll be nice to share it with all my family. Can't wait!

Where's the best place to watch the game for atmosphere in Manchester city centre? Was going to the Love Factory screening but plans changed!!! Any suggestions would be great

going for a pre-match beer and birthday curry, being probably my worst decision this year, with wife and daughter, then back home to watch from behind the settee. I may come out if we go 4 up, and relax properly at 6

Heading to the Irish Cabin in Vilamoura on the marina - could go for a midnight swim if we pull this off

Watching it in yasmine hammamet(tunisia) with me lad,both season ticket holders and can't wait.found a few bars outside of the hotel showing the game.to all blues in Istanbul stay safe,have the craic and we'll all be treble winners come 10 bells.COME ON BLUEBOYS

I’m at a music festival in Porto, New Order on later so I have got my Hacienda inspired city shirt, just done my research and found a bar showing the game, any blues in Porto?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.