Champions League Final | Who’s NOT going to Istanbul?

can't justify spending £1000 plus on a day trip
I wasnt going to either but decided yesterday that i would. Cannot do longer as im away mon to friday b4 the game and cannot get time off work the week after. Didn't see the update on the website saying they were on sale from 10am this morning and by the time I seen it both flights(yes just fucking two) were sold out. Just hoping they announce more on weds

Waiting to see if get a ticket first. Not going without that so haven’t booked a flight yet. First time not in cup scheme for years as couldn’t make midweek games until the Real Madrid one. Got 11k pts so just have to wait and see.
I'd be surprised if you don't get one. I can't see 20k going to Turkey. Just depends how much you want to pay. I suspect that quite a few who are 'planning' to go will ultimately baulk at forking out for £400/£600 tickets if that's all that's left.

Everyone finds a way. There are still lots of direct flights from London, Manchester looks all out unless you prepared to re-mortgage.

Interesting to see how this all plays out
Everyone doesn’t find a way. I’m cooling on it. I know lots more who are not going than who are going. I think a lot were waiting for the availability of something straightforward which never materialized.

We’ll 100% sell out, I’m extremely confident. At the game yesterday in Mary D‘s, Summerbees and even inside the ground, loads talking about going. I’ve had loads of people messaging me, who I haven’t heard of for ages telling me they’re going, by loads of different routes, Paris, Frankfurt, Atalaya, Sofia, Cyprus and these aren’t even season ticket holders.
I suspect that there are a lot of ST holders that are going to purchase and transfer to their mates who wouldn’t otherwise qualify. That’s a different conversation/thread but definitely will be happening.
Just on this forum alone it’s clear thousands are going, whilst accepting thousands won’t be too. After the Club dish out to players etc we’re likely to have 18k to shift, it’ll sell out quickly is my prediction, time will tell.
I‘ll be there and buy you an Efes or two if I’m wrong.
I hope so. I want as many blues to witness it as possible if something special happens.

I’m not.

Lady at Ticket office told me that just because I’ve never missed a live City game on TV this season it doesn’t entitle me to a ticket.

Angrily told her I went to City v Jamaica at Maine Road in 1998 AFTER we were relegated!

She just closed the blinds.

I’m not.

Lady at Ticket office told me that just because I’ve never missed a live City game on TV this season it doesn’t entitle me to a ticket.

Angrily told her I went to City v Jamaica at Maine Road in 1998 AFTER we were relegated!

You managed to get to the front of the line before the world ended? Impressive

Not my fav comp but I'm two faced enough to have sang about it all day yesterday.

I can't afford it financially, it'd be what £2k? but, if we get to the final next year I'll make an effort to watch at Wembley.

As it is I'll have a few in the local, pick up a takeaway and watch with some nice white wine.....wishing I'd have just fucking done it and gone.

I’m not.

That was a crazy night....I think all City fans were in the block with me on the bend of the North Stand....the rest of the ground were off their faces on dope.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.