Champions League Final | Who’s NOT going to Istanbul?

I’m not. 1 week ago today I was speaking to my sisters boy, Tyler 20 years old, organising the trip and at 8.15 the next morning she rings me hysterical at work saying he isn’t breathing. He had suffered a cardiac arrest in bed and it took 3 crews of paramedics, the fire service and the air ambulance doctor over 90 mins of working on him to get him to North Manchester in an induced coma. Between that moment and Wednesday we honestly thought we would be saying goodbye to him, even the doctors didn’t hold out much hope but we got the miracle and he is now awake and talking to us.

It will be a long road to recovery but get well Tyler pal, my nephew and a fellow blue.

Huge thanks to all the first responders and staff at North Manchester who saved the lads life, heroes all of them.
sorry to hear that, some things are more important, glad he's on the road to recovery

I’m not. 1 week ago today I was speaking to my sisters boy, Tyler 20 years old, organising the trip and at 8.15 the next morning she rings me hysterical at work saying he isn’t breathing. He had suffered a cardiac arrest in bed and it took 3 crews of paramedics, the fire service and the air ambulance doctor over 90 mins of working on him to get him to North Manchester in an induced coma. Between that moment and Wednesday we honestly thought we would be saying goodbye to him, even the doctors didn’t hold out much hope but we got the miracle and he is now awake and talking to us.

It will be a long road to recovery but get well Tyler pal, my nephew and a fellow blue.

Huge thanks to all the first responders and staff at North Manchester who saved the lads life, heroes all of them.
Jeez, that’s scary. Get well soon Tyler! It’s at Wembley next year, here’s to you both being there as we defend our title!

Ive decided to not travel. Away up til the friday with family, lads trip weeks after to spain.
Decided i didnt have the spare grand (plus) that it was gonna cost me plus the trip was turning into a ball ache

So im watching at home with the kids (11 and 8) and are mad little blues.
Gotta say, im more than happy with how its turned out

I'm off to Brussels with my wife to watch with our son who lives there, so there will be at least 3 blues dancing in the streets of Brussels all being well.

Sorry to hear that but hopefully he's on the mend. Now get out there blues and win the lot for Tyler!

Last edited:
Anyone got a spare Time Machine so we can all jump in and go back to Maine Road to watch on the little big screen, with the commentary from GMR about a second ahead of the pictures. Happy days!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.