Champions League Final

Soon to be 34, but i understand. It was serious though. You won the league by records, scoed a record amount of goals... Take some pride in yourselves, instead of the constant fucking belittelring. Thieves, never your fault etc. You`re grown fucking men on the internet.. I actually like you`re football. Its the fucking whining when things dont go your way thats your problem. Take some pride in what you have achieved this season, you do know you won the league by quite a margin, right?
Oh my days,read that back and think about it,what has us talking about the CL final that means we are not celebrating winning the league? wrong part of the forum mate

I think you've probably lost us all now, but thanks for your contributions so far, whatever they are meant to offer.

You don't seem to want to answer the points put to you strangely, you'd make a good scouser....
No points really put to me, but anyways. Wish you all good luck for the next season

Are all of you like 12-year olds? I saw a guy with the number 77 behind his nickname in another thread, going off about everything. You guys know there are syrian children dying everyday and this is what a bunch of fucking 50 year olds spend their time doing? The 77 fukhead even complained he was going to give the Salah tv-extra/show whatever bad ratings? He beat Alan Shearers 20 year old record for fucks sake. The fake Ronaldo couldnt even do it... Well have a great summer lads,, you obviousley need it. I`m from Norway by the way.
I'm sorry that we don't care to celebrate Mo Salah accomplishments, I'm sure you lot were celebrating our centurions record breaking season. Sorry to disappoint you.

PS if you think for a second that the Syrian rebels are some angels fighting for freedom go learn about their disgusting sub human doctrine and the atrocities they committed in the name of wahhabism against minorities or people of different faith ( Al Nousra front and Jaysh al-Islam biggest rebel groups)

Now Piss off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.