Champions League Final

If there is a football god please please please take a great big fucking dump on these Scouse twats on Saturday night.

I really don't like Real. Too many shitehawks in that club; TFR, Marcelo, Ramos to name but 3 (no Pepe anymore). However.....

....As bad as they are, I've developed a really strong hatred of all things Mickey since they got too big for their boots back in 2014.

My prediction: Liverpool will come out flying, score 2 or 3 early goal, then fall apart and lose maybe on penos, Istanbul in reverse

I hope its not just a beating but an embarrassment 5_0 or 5_1 will do klipperty will go in to meltdown fuck them scouse bin dipping, hub cap robbing, shell suit wearing twats

What Champions League Final?
Tango & Cash and Noel Gallagher's band on telly on Saturday night. Spoilt for choice. Casualty on too.

Ronaldo will be my favourite player ever if he scores the winner against these ****s. Sick to death of the “5 times” bs won’t hear the end of it if they make it 6. Please god, please make real win!!!

Please no!
What a sight, when thousands hold up a 6 fingered thieving hand.
Whilst spraying gob spit trying to say six times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.