Champions League football thread..

Ibra who "never plays well" against English clubs, Arsenal can barely handle him.

Hamann Pineapple said:
LoveCity said:
Ibra who "never plays well" against English clubs, Arsenal can barely handle him.

He's frustrating I think, some days he's unplayable, some days doesn't give a shit

because of his physical stature, like Dzeko, if he doesn't play well then he's easy to keep out of the game, but when he plays well, like Dzeko v Spurs, then he becomes completely unplayable.

before we have a barrage of "how can you compare Ibra to Dzeko?!" they're of similar shape and function, but I do think Ibra has much more natural ability, but he doesn't always show it.

LoveCity said:

It use to be Lionel 'doesn't play well against english clubs' Messi, how did that one turn out haha, english media love to over-hype certain points, although I dont rate Ibra he aint as shit as they make out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.