Champions League Game 3/May (Villarreal v liverpool)

Issue is we boss them but we don’t beat them. They always come back. That’s what is more annoying to me then their quadruple chase crap. Is we should beat them every year. We always imo play better but they always get lucky or we don’t finish our chances
Hopefully a euro Ref will give them the yellow/red cards English refs are petrified to give them, making it easier to beat them when the rules are applied fairly to both teams

Villareal's 2nd came too early. It meant they reverted to a more defensive game in the 2nd half when they would have had to keep up the onslaught if they still needed a goal.

Gave them a good go though and no rest for them which makes the Spurs game a bit more tricky. About the only positive.

I have to laugh at the media trying to hype the win last night as some sort of epic comeback. Erm no it wasn't as they were 2-0 up from the first leg, so at halftime it was 2-2. Also that shit keeper is now an ex Man City keeper in the headlines, in spite of never having played a game for us and I doubt any fans having heard of him.

Yep, you heard the pickle dick right, Michael Owen has just proclaimed on BT Van Dijk the greatest central defender in history.

Baresi and Maldini like this post...
Remember when Tony Evans roused himself from his jumble of empty bottles and piss stained bedding to loudly proclaim that Steve Nicol was a much better player than Maldini?
They are absolutely batshit mental

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.