Champions League Game 3/May (Villarreal v liverpool)

All of them are, full strength again, no doubt no injuries or fatigue for the weekend
They’ve made 5 changes from the last match. Don’t fall for the narrative that they’re underdogs against us and their squad can’t compete with moneybags City. They are able to rotate with very little drop-off. The media like everyone to believe that only we can field 2 top class teams. Liverpool can, we don’t even have enough players to do so.

Unfortunately Villarreal are getting whacked, how they knocked Bayern out I have no idea. I hope they at least give them a game and kick a few scouse fuckers.

Best we can hope for is they make Liverpool work for it and if needs be leave their mark. Can't see anything but a stroll though. Couple of early goals will see them out with a whimper and secure Liverpool the easiest route to the final in the competitions history.

Villarreal haven't lost at home in a very long time. I see a 1-1 draw.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.