Champions League Games 10/11 December

A lot of people around me just come to get away from the house. Normally don’t get in until the 20th minutes and back to the concourse for a pint in the 40th, then leave in the 75th minute. Not just our fan base, English football fans in general are boring. Anyone tries to make a bit of noise and they get looked at like they’ve just been screaming in a library.
I think you might be right. I'd love to go and sing and chant and clap all game - and not just abusing the opposition which is all English football fans seem to know how to do - but as soon as the game starts I sit on my hands shitting myself whilst listening to a load of miserable twats moaning about Gundog or Mendy (or Walker, Angelino, Cancello, Otta, Stones, Gabi etc etc etc) Come to think of it we've done pretty well with so many shit, disgraceful players ;)

Salzburg need 3 I reckon. They have made a good account of themselves in that first half. Young, and very technical. I little bit more guile in the final third and they could be in front. Napoli cruising. Come on Salzburg!!!!!

People will not like this but Salzburg would be beating us. Lethal on the counter, but too nervy today.

People will not like this but Salzburg would be beating us. Lethal on the counter, but too nervy today.

I was thinking the same, specially in those first 20 minutes when their energy was huge. We wouldn't cope with it. Liverpool barely coping too, but they have VVD at back, he is fucking good.

Last edited:
Salzburg have gotten closer than I thought they'd get. 45 minutes, all they have to do is outscore Liverpool and they will get a couple of chances.

I was thinking the same, specially in those first 20 minutes when their energy was huge. We couldn't cope with it. Liverpool barely coping too, but they have VVD at back, he is fucking good.

Imagine if they knock out Liverpool today and then us in the Ro16!

So Napoli are far in front of Genk, as long as it doesn't turn into a crazy score then a Salzburg win sends them through right? And would thus push Liverpool to the Europa League...
come on you Austrian bastards!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.