Champions League Games 13/14 March

Oh deary me!

Can Brighton make this a perfect week...all while the lads are sunning themselves in Abu Dhabi?!

It's exactly what they've done all season.

This game was like a repeat of the Crystal Palace game 1 week ago, sit back from the starting whistle, wait for the opposition to make a mistake, get caught out by the first decent attack. The difference tonight is Sevilla didn't shit the bed like a Crystal Palace team missing 10 players.

Its in their dna since Mourinho arrived. Fucking brilliant , let the meltdown speed up.

Getting ripped to shreds by Souness and Lennon on Irish TV. "Abject", according to Lennon.
Good old Lennon, once a Blue...

Him and Jerry Taggert gave me and my Dad goodies at a game when they were in the youth set-up and came into the Family Stand pre-game

How the hell can anyone park the bus in 2 games against Sevilla ? Mourinho is anti-football. Absolute dog shit of a performance. Long diaganols to Fellaini and Lukaku time after time. Never seen such poor quality in a CL knockout game. On a another point, well done to Roma. Be happy to draw them in QF but even happier with Sevilla.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.