Champions League Games 14/15 Feb '23

My stupid stomach already drives rollercoaster like usually before big CL nights...

As an appetizer for you - Leroy's goals and assists during the group stage (video has English subtitles)

And I somehow like that video that advertises tonight's tie (and a special valentine's day)

It is difficult to set up for tonight - to have enough firepower to go forward - but still have enough security in the back.

This is a City forum, majority of posters hate your club, not sure why this content should be posted on our forum?

This is a City forum, majority of posters hate your club, not sure why this content should be posted on our forum?

To be fair they havnt came in disrespecting anyone, he shares a video of our ex player sane which some people will enjoy watching. It's relavanet to tonight's games. No need to be rude.

In saying that I hope psg knock them out so cancelo gets to watch us win it from his couch

To be fair they havnt came in disrespecting anyone, he shares a video of our ex player sane which some people will enjoy watching. It's relavanet to tonight's games. No need to be rude.

In saying that I hope psg knock them out so cancelo gets to watch us win it from his couch
I wasn’t being rude, just making the point we don’t want to see Bayern Munich content on a Manchester City forum, don’t forget they have been one of the main perpetrators/ instigators of the European attack with UEFA and the whole FFP nonsense. That was the prerequisite for this whole Premier League nonsense, so forgive me if I’m not wanting the best for Munich

Spurs midfield looks a mess but not sure if Milan will be able to exploit it.

16 year old starts in midfield for PSG, must be some player.

I hope the footballing world gives city a minutes silence once we beat the trumped up charges against the premier. We are the real victims after-all. Move over scouse, get the blue candles out -:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.