Champions League Games 14/15 March

Looks like ray wilkins has been in the wars at the Leicester game

33048971dc200e87fa71b5ea182bffd4.jpg

I hope nasri is waiting for him in the changing rooms and beats his beaky face to fucking pulp.

Yes. He seemed to gesture to Vardy he'd like to carry it on off the pitch. Would be good if he had the cahunas to call him out but everyone will have calmed down by then and nothing like that ever happens.

I remember seeing a programme on old football a while back where I think it was Franny Lee and someone punching each other in the face on the pitch. You never see that anymore. Would love someone to do it to Costa actually - was hoping Rojo would last night, get both the pair of cünts banned too. Shame they both bottled it in the end. It's too professional these days!

Thanks. Thought it was even more convoluted, and that three Spanish teams and two German teams would dilute their share further, so we end up making considerably more than everyone else.

It is a bit more complex to be honest. Each country has a pot based on the commercial revenue from that country, ours is the biggest, somewhere like Ukraine would be a very small pot. That pot then gets split per round or per game you play, the longer you are in it the more dosh but English clubs will get all the English pot. As there are a lot of English clubs and lots of games an extra 2 or 4 or 5 games makes a difference but not massive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.