Champions League Games 14/15 September

Should really be on the media thread, but further to my earlier remarks about BBC Sport, I am happy to admit that I am a know-nothing numpty, and that the BBC is a fair and balanced coverage-provider; well, when ex-Blues are doing the providing…25ACC19D-536D-48B0-A80E-68DFBF80126C.jpeg

Just checked the score having not seen anything all night expecting them to have twatted them and their fans drooling over smashing a championship level side. Let out an almighty laugh at that and prolonged it seeing it was a 95th minute winner.

Sadly, it doesn't really mean anything, they're in a fairly easy group, they can afford that kind of embarrassing night and still get through. Much rather it had happened in the league but it's a nice treat all the same.
I was convinced that they'd win by 3 or 4, and posted it. Delighted to be wrong!

United didn't have a single shot on or off target after the 25th minute. They only saw 30.7% of the ball in the second half.

Amazing when you dont have Bruce on the sidelines too busy wanking himself silly over Ronaldo to put some decent tactics out.

Reactions: cbl
But they conceeded 19 shots to a poor team, only wank finishing kept them in it, BT claiming they defended well with a 550 million starting 11 is just them trying to polish a turd

Hilarious coverage of United by BT Sport.

They were salivating at halftime with the lead then quick as you can say J-Lingz immediately switched to the Chelsea game once the United defeat was confirmed. At least give Young Boys some credit, they fully deserved that win!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.