Champions League Games | 16/17/18 Sept '24

Wheres he from.
He looks a talent.
Why has he been booked for celebrating a goal .
Fuck off
They’re all tarts on the Continent.

Always want the ball kicked out when someone goes to ground, always want a free kick from a high foot, can’t handle players celebrating in front of them.

When Alexander-Arnold celebrated in front of our fans last season, we just stuck the ‘V’s up at him and got on with it. All part of the game and rightly wasn’t booked for it.

IMG_7534.jpeg

Madness.

Another question if I may. If Villa didn't go on to score, handball wouldn't have been given - is that right? Surely handball is handball.
I’m with the other guy who agrees with the PL way, rather than the CL and I would have awarded the goal had I been in charge of UEFA, however, I’m not!

It wouldn’t have been handball as the attacking team didn’t gain an advantage from it, in the same way that not all offsides are given if the defending team get the ball back and start attacking again.

VAR only gets involved in goals, penalties and red cards.

What happens if 3 teams finish 8th on same goals etc.

How are teams separated if they finish level on points?

If two or more teams are equal on points on completion of the league phase matches then, as per article 18.01 of the competition regulations, the following criteria are applied, in this order, to determine their rankings:

a. Superior goal difference in the league phase
b. Higher number of goals scored in the league phase
c. Higher number of away goals scored in the league phase
d. Higher number of wins in the league phase
e. Higher number of away wins in the league phase
f. Higher number of points obtained collectively by league phase opponents
g. Superior collective goal difference of league phase opponents
h. Higher number of goals scored collectively by league phase opponents
i. Lower disciplinary points total based only on yellow and red cards received by players and team officials in all league phase matches (red card = 3 points, yellow card = 1 point, expulsion for two yellow cards in one match = 3 points)
j. Higher club coefficient.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.