Champions League Games 18/19 Sept

Neymar should be ashamed of himself and Tuchel should be sacked for having no bollocks by bringing him off.
First time I’ve seen PSG in a while and they are absolute fucking bobbins.
Don’t blame him for that tbh there’s no way he could bring Neymar off. Neymar would make sure he was sacked the next day if he did.

I wonder how much Neymar gets paid for being a massive shitlord? Also, I think I'll bugger off before the charge of the Dipper Flap Brigade reaches this thread.

PSG are streets ahead of Lyon.
City 5 Lyon 0
Guarantee Lyon will put up a much better effort than that shower of shit PSG just did. For a side with so much talent they were pathetic. You just cannot excuse a team for not really trying.

not a trace of team-spirit, or even tactical awareness from PSG, manager not motivating some very talented players. What a great game, said absolutely no one. Still, 1-0 should be do-able in Paris Allez les bleus.........

Liverpool is a horrible club. The fans are twats.

This particular team and manager however are not the worst. Don't dive too much, not particularly dirty and to be fair their high octane football is exciting.

If we didn't play such sophisticated football ourselves well....

PSG were poor and I often think playing in such a crap league means they just can't cope.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.