Champions League Games 24/25 April

Fucking hell!

all of them the same, right through to the fourth official:
FC Liverpool - AS Roma

Referee: Felix Brych (GER)
Assistant Referee 1: Mark Borsch (GER)
Assistant Referee 2: Stefan Lupp (GER)
Additional Assistant Referee 1: Bastian Dankert (GER)
Additional Assistant Referee 2: Marco Friz (GER)
Fourth Official: Markus Häcker (GER)

FC Liverpool vs. FC Manchester City:

Referee: Felix Brych (GER)
Assistant Referee 1: Mark Borsch (GER)
Assistant Referee 2: Stefan Lupp (GER)
Additional Assistant Referee 1: Bastian Dankert (GER)
Additional Assistant Referee 2: Marco Fritz (GER)
Fourth Official: Markus Häcker (GER)

Every single one from germany as well. Definitely nothing crooked going on.
If I was part of Roma's delegation I would have definitely pointed something out.

that can not be right and uefa are taking the piss bent bent bent

smash the bus smash the bus scumy scousers

smash the bus smash the bus DWP say

smash the bus smash the bus scumy scousers

and we will stop your benefit the very next day
Never sing this. Remember Spurs fans and their "loads of money but you're on the dole" antics during the Thatcher days? Mocking poverty and economic inequality? Not cool. So never sing this.

I wonder if the Scouse sewer rats are planning on smashing up the Roma team bus and hurling flares and bottles at it, you know given their history of killing of Italian football fans and everything? There is a baying mob of morons they could borrow from the entrance to Alder Hay childrens hospital, either that or they will be leaving the hospital to go to the other disturbance anyway.

I wonder if the Scouse sewer rats are planning on smashing up the Roma team bus and hurling flares and bottles at it, you know given their history of killing of Italian football fans and everything? There is a baying mob of morons they could borrow from the entrance to Alder Hay childrens hospital, either that or they will be leaving the hospital to go to the other disturbance anyway.

Roma have class apparently and so there's been calls not to tgrow stuff at them. I shit you not.

we should have got a crew of man city fans down there tonight in liverpool scarfs and do the roma coach hahahaha its never there fault

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.