Champions League Games 24/25 April

So that's another 2 goals Liverpool have incorrectly been given.

There is no denying that they are a great attacking side and play some great stuff. However, they get far more than their fair share of decisions and the nature of Liverpool's QF and SF second legs would have been totally different if the refs had done their jobs correctly.
Yep the opening goals in games like this are usually the most important, it gives them a platform to build from. At 0-0 they get more and more frustrated the longer it takes to get on the score sheet which may have lead to mistakes from them rather than Roma.

Not condoning it, just stating what happened. But the thing is after their showing against us, the italians couldnt wait for this game. And to be honest the italian football fan probably cannot stand liverpool after their history in europe

Going to italy as a liverpool fan is going to be a major issue, simple fact

Wasn't aimed at you mate, just generally. Someone left their house to watch a match tonight and got smashed by a hammer.

Roma Manager wanted to Play Football at anfield... Just hoof the ball and Liverpool will concede. Even We got demolished at Anfield trying to Play Football. Ist like playing in their cards
Makes you wonder if a managers job is really that hard. Not sure any of us would’ve done any worse than that clown did tonight. It’s a big away game just sit deep keep it tight for 60 mins and try nick a goal. Managers of years gone by had that pragmatism to them to play like that, these days it’s just about “philosophies” and managers are incredibly one dimensional.

Yeah... thought I'd sat on the volume down button on my remote

That 'famous Anfield atmosphere' disappeared instantly
Yep
Cos they know at 5-0 it's virtually impossible for a come back ..
Now there's a doubt . Doubt can affect things, especially with those away goals .

Well 5-2 is better than 5-0 but can't say I hold a lot of hope in Roma progressing after that.
A 5-0 result and they would be guaranteed to reach the final. 5-2 doesn't quite do that for them but. Three goal advantage is probably enough though.

Not condoning it, just stating what happened. But the thing is after their showing against us, the italians couldnt wait for this game. And to be honest the italian football fan probably cannot stand liverpool after their history in europe

Going to italy as a liverpool fan is going to be a major issue, simple fact

This is what happens when a team cultivates the 'Ultras' thing that the scousers have done for a few years now. The real Ultras will meet fire with fire, people may well get hurt, it won't be their fault...

Yep
Cos they know at 5-0 it's virtually impossible for a come back ..
Now there's a doubt . Doubt can affect things, especially with those away goals .

I still maintain had our second goal at home not incorrectly been ruled offside, we'd have gone through to the next round.

If Roma aren't the victims of some refereeing hyjinx, such as was on offer against us and tonight (by the same officials no less), then it's possible.

not sure scousepool will be able to perform in the roma cauldron.... roma can get 3 past the dippers at home with no reply i recon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.