Champions League Games 27/28 Nov

Ah right,if they can't beat Young Boys they are more in the shit than i thought
Well, unless they've a major upturn in form, Valencia are likely to beat them in Spain, so they had better hope Juve get a result tonight and they need to win.
I don't really mind if they get through, they won't get far and it means no chance of CL for them next season by fluking the EL again.

Just looking at the group tables.The Rags should be safe if they win tonight. Anything less than a win for Spurs and Liverpool puts them in real danger of not qualifying. So, probably for the first time in my life - come on PSG and Inter.

Bobby Charlton will be looking forward to playing Young Boys.
o9iEfYo.gif

Reactions: mat

They're a volatile bunch, those Greeks!

Jeez. That is not f...ing about. That was intended to cause serious harm. Fecking idiots.

On another topic I see the guy who bombed the Borussia Dortmund coach got 14 years in jail. I wonder what the Scouse yobs who bricked our team bus will get when they go on trial ....

Loads of crowd trouble between AEK and Ajax fans last night and today.

Don’t know where that rivalry has originated from but some bad videos going round.

Ajax fans smashed up the AEK club house and set it on fire

Jeez. That is not f...ing about. That was intended to cause serious harm. Fecking idiots.

On another topic I see the guy who bombed the Borussia Dortmund coach got 14 years in jail. I wonder what the Scouse yobs who bricked our team bus will get when they go on trial ....
A pat on the head and "try not to do that again, there's a good chap".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.