Champions League Games 7/8 August

Wouldn't totally surprise me if Chelsea got something (no, not a hiding) tonight. Bayern won't want any injuries ahead of the q/f against (probably) Barca. They'll coast through the game on autopilot, and also Frank will want to finish the season with a decent performance after the disappointment at Wembley. A draw might be worth a cheeky 50p.

Wouldn't totally surprise me if Chelsea got something (no, not a hiding) tonight. Bayern won't want any injuries ahead of the q/f against (probably) Barca. They'll coast through the game on autopilot, and also Frank will want to finish the season with a decent performance after the disappointment at Wembley. A draw might be worth a cheeky 50p.

Looking at the team selection I think you may be wrong :)

Watching in the US where CBS now have the broadcast rights. They have Martinez, Spitty and Micah on their pre match panel. Is the same pre-match panel shown in the UK ?

Find it funny Micah analyzing Messi, Ronaldo, etc. when he doesn't have a resume of games against that sort of top talent.

Not sure if it's me, but I get the feeling Spitty is thinking, 'How the fuck did you get this gig' ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.