Champions League Games 7/8 March

Feck me PSG. Just when I thought nothing gets more hilarious and pathetic than arsenal's capitulation ! If they sack their coach I wouldn't even be sorry for him.

Barcelona must be buzzing tonight,
Unlike Paris
O to be a fly on the wall of PSG changing room

People saying Barcelona cheated that. Nonsense.

Never seen a more deserved result in my life.

PSG set up negatively not even trying to impose themselves.

Barca from minute one attacked like they were demented. 343 flying forward like maniacs. The first pen was nailed on and the second looked a pen in real time but Suarez played for it. BUT THEY SCORED 6 FUCKING GOALS. ONE PEN DOESN'T MAKE A COMEBACK LIKE THAT.

Incredible performance. Well done Barcelona and the ref handled the game very well.

I think PSG and FCB being drawn was probably not in the UEFA script, and a mistake was made at the draw. Both of them were destined for at least the semi's.

People saying Barcelona cheated that. Nonsense.

Never seen a more deserved result in my life.

PSG set up negatively not even trying to impose themselves.

Barca from minute one attacked like they were demented. 343 flying forward like maniacs. The first pen was nailed on and the second looked a pen in real time but Suarez played for it. BUT THEY SCORED 6 FUCKING GOALS. ONE PEN DOESN'T MAKE A COMEBACK LIKE THAT.

Incredible performance. Well done Barcelona and the ref handled the game very well.

a lot of us were to busy watching city,but thanks for the match report,,,it just seemed a little suspicious with the 3 goals at the end esp the pen

That second penalty was ridiculous. PSG should have just played their own game and not parked the bus tonight. Feel a bit sorry for Emery but he made a mistake tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.