Champions League games 8/9 Dec

Another reason to support Atalanta this evening. Never forget Ajax and their racist fans for this banner against us
View attachment 6454
A good reason to visit this forum, as otherwise I probably wouldnt have seen that elsewhere. Appalling banner, but another representation of the jealousy that so many feel towards City.

Horrible horrible bastards, racially abused their own former goalkeeper when he moved to Feyenoord as well, to the extent that their own stadium announcer had to ask them to stop
I knew a few Dutch guys who use to come over for our games,sat nr me,then a drink in town after the game. and they said,big tournaments,Dutch hooligans all come together except them,there excluded.

Horrible horrible bastards, racially abused their own former goalkeeper when he moved to Feyenoord as well, to the extent that their own stadium announcer had to ask them to stop
Liverpool fans never abused or, sent death threats to a former goalkeeper did they?GettyImages.962896140.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.