Champions League Games | Last 16 | 13/14 Feb

Good result but Juve are nothing special just workman like.

They`re probably missing Pogba. I know how much he improves United when he plays for them.

200w.webp

Am I wrong to want the other English teams out along with PSG ? I definitely want the rags out v Sevilla because I don’t think I would survive a CL game against them.

i`d want the rags out if they were playing a Taliban 11 !

It really is amazing how dominate Spurs were. Juve completed less passes than Basel. It speaks well to the strength of the PL.

Want to stay away from Spurs until the final. The powers that be, will want a good reputation for Real's new manager and £200m player.

Want to stay away from Spurs until the final. The powers that be, will want a good reputation for Real's new manager and £200m player.

Tbh out of the other four English sides, the only one I would want to play is the rags. Chelsea won't get past Barca, but Liverpool should get past Porto and after last night Spurs have a fighting chance against Juve.

So who's everyone rooting for? On the one hand PSG is probably the bigger threat to us. On the other I hate Real and that little shit Ronaldo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.