Champions League Games | Quarter-Finals | 9/10/16/17 April '24

Yep, I knew straight off that's us out of the 5th spot, but as has already been said, at least it makes it harder for the rags, although my Tottenham supporting mate will be fuming this morning.

I'm confident in Arsenal's chances tonight. People say Arsenal are bottlers and don't have experience of winning titles yet they forget the Arsenal squad is packed full of Community Shield winners and multiple 'Top at Xmas' Champions. That experience has to count.

Amusing, but you're being a bit too hard on yourselves there.
In the last ten years you've won the FA Cup twice (or is it three times?). Something that your north London neighbours Tottering Bottlers would give their right hand for…

Sorry, just checked: four times in the last ten years. Seven in the new millenium. That's a lot. I think Tottering last won it in the nineties (haven't checked, and can't be bothered).

Last edited:
Should Real Madrid beat the German Rags they deserve to win it like we did last season.

PSG winning it would be a piss take as a dodgy penalty kept them in the tournament.
Bit like the final of the CL between a few years ago. Mario Götze had announced he was leaving Dortmund for Bayern before the semi finals, there was a good chance the two teams would meet in the final which they did. Strangely Götze had a “hamstring” injury just before the semi so missed that and the final, what were the chances of that?

Would like Dortmund to win it, most likeable club left. PSG - No thanks, similar to us but they have Mbappe who I just dislike. German Rags, says it all. Real Whingers - awful club, self important, been backed by the Spanish government for years, been able to cherry pick any player they like for decades and act like prima donnas on the pitch

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.