Champions League Games | Round of 16 | 7/8 March '23

Watching the two English teams I thought Chelsea played a shade better than in previous matches but Dortmund were utter rubbish and why anybody would pay 150m Euro for Bellingham is a mystery.

Spurs however were so passive but AC Milan were a much better team than Dortmund.

I suspect the Italian teams are far better than all the German sides with the exception of Bayern.

Tbf Oakie he’s allowed Cucurella, Trossard, Bissouma and the Manager to leave, I don’t think he’s that difficult, he’s very shrewd and probably has in De Zerbi one of the most sought after Manager’s in Europe.
My point was that he`s made some "massive" amounts of profit for the club and well and truly screwed Chelsea with Cucerella.
A very well run club IMO and one that makes me think that for all of Levys so called "big businessman" hype he really is nothing and to compare Spurs as one of the Big 6 is a piss take really.
No IMO I honestly rate him above Levy and as you say they`ve done very well in getting DZ and the results clearly show how good he is. I do enjoy watching Brighton.

No, our build up play is so slow one mistake and they will break with such speed we won’t know what has hit us. It would be a comfortable win for both teams especially Bayern. They look like their on a different level to anyone else this CL. Arsenal are just too young but they’re on the right track.
Call me optimistic or deluded xD but I think with the belief we have, we would beat any team not called City. We have one of the worst records out there against you lot recently.

No, our build up play is so slow one mistake and they will break with such speed we won’t know what has hit us. It would be a comfortable win for both teams especially Bayern. They look like their on a different level to anyone else this CL. Arsenal are just too young but they’re on the right track.
We will see, I personally think this post is a crock of shit, it’s an amazement how City have won 4 out of the last 5 league titles when we’re so slow in our build up play, we don’t pass accurately and teams like Bayern would kill us on the break, I see it all differently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.