Champions League Games, Tuesday & Wednesday, Europa Thursday

Re: Other Champions League Games, Tuesday & Wednesday

Wretched Vengeance said:
Lampard, Van Ginkel, Ramires, De Bruyne, Mikel, Schurrle, Willian, Oscar, Hazard, Mata.

Have I missed any? Far too many options. Good luck keeping them all happy.

They have nothing but attacking midfielders, they have no clear defensive presence in midfield. Yaya and Fernandinho are going to destroy them.

BobKowalski said:
Markt85 said:
BobKowalski said:
Just how shit are Chelsea? You have to laugh. Not all is well there...

Based on a result in a group stage in which they've played an experimental side ?

They'll easily qualify and probably win the league

They may qualify but I stopped worrying about Chelsea in the PL when they decided to pin all the striking hopes on Eto'o. You look at Jose and you will not see a happy man hence all this tending young eggs bollocks. He doesn't reckon he can win the PL either.

I agree.He was making some noises at the beginning of the season to that effect iirc. He's used to taking over this team with four years more experience and a much better defensive balance.

marco said:
jared said:
StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
I don't entirely agree Karen. However, mere weeks ago, looking at them on paper I was convinced they would win the premier league

Not so sure of that now.

Yeah, many experts were predicting they finish 1st or 2nd. I thought they were champions elect myself. But I think it is became quite clear how important it is to have an in form striker to win consistently

anyone of 5/6 can win the title this year it depends who clicks first imo

Yes, it seems the team among the contenders who are the most settled and clicking will have the best chance. I may have overestimated the mourinho factor. Chelsea are still a team in transition. With the young players still gaining experience and the older ones starting to decline rapidly.

Re: Chelsea Thread 2013/14

some1 calling Mourinho a clown on 5 Live LOL<br /><br />-- Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:09 pm --<br /><br />Messi and Ronaldo will become 1 and 2 best Champion's League scorers of all time by the end of there careers I reckon

Best players of all time?

MCC said:
Mourinho left with egg all over his matalan coat. Two late scrambled swiss goals. Eggcelent.

I can't believe he let Shreeves speak down to him like that.. how the mighty have fallen.

johnny on the spot said:
Jose's lost something in his interviews. To be suggested by a **** like Geoff Shreeves to have 'egg on his face' is a fucking disgrace.

That was more Shreeves attempting a funny and failing spectacularly after Jose twice made a reference about his players and different classes of egg's.

Jose appeared to simply ignore it as Shreeves is a fool.

Jose made this comment about egg's recently and when he first took over at Chelsea.

LoveCity said:
809704033.gif

That's what i looked like when my girlfriend came in and I reminded her she left the heating on all day.

Didn't Chelsea destroy the exact same Basel team in the Europa league last season when Benitez was manager? lol.

They bought Willian just to spite us when they didn't need him and should have been after a proper striker and defensive midfielder. Joke's on them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.