Champions League Games, Tuesday & Wednesday, Europa Thursday

Bluemoonie92 said:
Kicked neymars arm when he was running past, was harsh to say the least
Not really.
He swiped at him with his foot across his back after hed brought Neymar down.
Ask yourself, if Rooney had done that to Aguero, would your view be different?

AucklandBlue said:
daxman said:
Stoned Rose said:
Napoli have been shit and disinterested so far.

They were much better than this when they played us.
Perhaps, or maybe Arsenal are just that good. They have literally walked it against everyone everywhere since the season started. I wouldnt be surprise if the go to Dortmund in 2 weeks and put a whooping on them on their patch. The effect of Oezil seems to be contagious. Everyone on that team seems to be playing harder and believing more.

And with the magic of Oezil, God knows how far they can go. They are playing without the 2nd and 3rd best players: Carzola and Wilshere, and they are making Napoli look average.

Arsenal look very good at the moment but they haven't actually faced a decent side yet. Their toughest fixture to date was Spurs who at the time were unsettled by the whole Bale saga and with a fairly new team settling in. I thought Napoli might give them a game but they look very poor tonight and is probably a reflection on the current standard of Serie A.

Arsenal have a tough set of fixtures coming up in November and December, how they perform then will give us a clearer indication of their capability to challenge for the title.

Haven't given Napoli a sniff in 66 minutes and they don't look as vunerable at set pieces any more.

Definitely a big chance for the title this year but I doubt they will trouble one of the big boys over 2 legs in the knock out stage.

asgoodasitgets said:
Bluemoonie92 said:
Kicked neymars arm when he was running past, was harsh to say the least
Not really.
He swiped at him with his foot across his back after hed brought Neymar down.
Ask yourself, if Rooney had done that to Aguero, would your view be different?

You could say that about anything, it was stupid but i still thought it was harsh

Napoli have been garbage. Their long range shooting has been so bad. Their old setup under Mazzarri was more suited to playing against English teams IMO, with the fast counters and compact defending.

Re: Champions League Games, Tuesday & Wednesday, Europa Thursday

Ducado said:
crooky said:
The noise at Celtic Park is immense...
I always think its a bit small time whistling and booing when the opposing team has the ball

I know what you mean but with Celtic tonight almost villainous with their "dirty" route one football and evil looking Neil Lennon I wouldn't want it any different!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.