Champions League | Gameweek 4 | 7/8 November '23

That's annoying. Ref blows up on 13 minutes exactly when Copenhagen on the attack. What about more added on time for the penalty?

I actually haven’t been watching the game just going off here and other updates,take it they were in control especially being 2 up but was the rashford red correct or harsh ..

Rashford was trying to shield the ball by stepping over it but in doing so nearly broke the Copenhagen players leg, definite red.

They were in control at 2-0 but I said they are fragile and if they conceded next they could fall apart and they have.

United fans complaining about that handball, clearly don't know the rules, they get given as penalties.

They seemed pretty content when they got the Grealish one in the FA Cup Final.

One of the biggest non penalties against the rags I've ever seen except for the one at the swamp given by Alan Wilkie for.....nobody still knows.

United fans complaining about that handball, clearly don't know the rules, they get given as penalties.

They seemed pretty content when they got the Grealish one in the FA Cup Final.
But that’s different ok when it’s for them but wrong when against them,hope they cling on till the 101st min and a long range piledriver wins it for Copenhagen ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.