Champions League group stage opponent watch (Sevilla V Barca)

Sevilla at home is a huge game for us. We have to win that because they are a decent side and having to get a win there might be difficult.

Another interesting thing to note is that Monchengladbach beat Wolfsburg 2-0 today. They are definitely improving and won't make it easy for Juve and Sevilla when they visit.

Another interesting thing to note is that Monchengladbach beat Wolfsburg 2-0 today. They are definitely improving and won't make it easy for Juve and Sevilla when they visit.
Hope you're right because they are the key to the group, because if they don't get any points, we almost have to win the next 4 to finish top of the group. Whilst MG are quick on the break, I wasn't that impressed by them on Wednesday, and Sevilla are better than I expected, and whilst we should have beaten Juve, we might need to win away in Turin to even qualify, interesting group this, I originally thought we'd walk the group, but I'm now more worried.

Hope you're right because they are the key to the group, because if they don't get any points, we almost have to win the next 4 to finish top of the group. Whilst MG are quick on the break, I wasn't that impressed by them on Wednesday, and Sevilla are better than I expected, and whilst we should have beaten Juve, we might need to win away in Turin to even qualify, interesting group this, I originally thought we'd walk the group, but I'm now more worried.

just got to play like minutes 45-62 today as our standard performance, no more of this silly "not turning up" shite.

we've handed other teams the results so far, if we do our biz properly, we'll win the group.

just got to play like minutes 45-62 today as our standard performance, no more of this silly "not turning up" shite.

we've handed other teams the results so far, if we do our biz properly, we'll win the group.
Should never have let Juve back in after taking the lead, though we were very poor after they equalised.

In the league we battered WHU, yet lost, a bizarre result really, and Spurs should have been defeated by half time, but that's football, shit happens.

If we turn up, there's probably only 3 or 4 teams in europe that can beat us, its the turning up that seems to be the issue.

Should never have let Juve back in after taking the lead, though we were very poor after they equalised.

In the league we battered WHU, yet lost, a bizarre result really, and Spurs should have been defeated by half time, but that's football, shit happens.

If we turn up, there's probably only 3 or 4 teams in europe that can beat us, its the turning up that seems to be the issue.

well yeah, it's the turning up that meant we were 2-0 to WHU before bothering to start playing, and turning up after the break, instead of fighting and crushing Spurs out of anger for the injustice that got them their equaliser, we evidently stayed in the dressing room and sent out projections in the 2nd half to capitulate to 4-1.

Sevilla currently 1-0 down away to Eibar at half time with what looks like their full strength team.

Gladbach winning their 4th in a row. Hopefully they'll took some points from Juventus.

Gladbach winning 5-1 at Frankfurt resulting in Frankfurts first home defeat in 11 months.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.