20:00 - Manchester City (3) v (1) FC Copenhagen
20:00 - Real Madrid (1) v (0) RB Leipzig

Tuesday 12th March
20:00 - Arsenal (0) v (1) FC Porto
20:00 - Barcelona (1) v (1) Napoli

Wednesday 13th March
20:00 - Atletico Madrid (0) v (1) Inter
20:00 - Borussia Dortmund (1) v (1) PSV Eindhoven

It'd be nice if there were a couple of upsets.

All kick off times GMT.

Tuesday 5th March
20:00 - Bayern Munich (0) v (1) Lazio
20:00 - Real Sociedad (0) v (2) Paris Saint-Germain

Wednesday 6th March

Tuesday 12th March

Wednesday 13th March

Yes but can't see any there happening

All kick off times GMT.

Tuesday 5th March
20:00 - Bayern Munich (0) v (1) Lazio
20:00 - Real Sociedad (0) v (2) Paris Saint-Germain

Wednesday 6th March

Tuesday 12th March

Wednesday 13th March

I hadn't paid any attention to the other games, didn't realise how close they all were. Only us and PSG with a 2 goal margin.

Hopefully Lazio and Porto get the job done, and would be nice for RB Leipzig to knock Real out. I'd even push for Atletico to knock Inter out as well, as they've really kicked on this season.

On paper it's City, Real and Inter as the standout sides, but it feels wide open still with some of the sides still involved and we know from previous years you can get knocked out by anyone!

Lazio could hold on against Bayern but I can't see Porto stopping arsenal scoring two or three.
The Bayern v Lazio game is an interesting game, Bayern are in a bad run of form so Lazio could possibly go their and dig out a draw. I still think they'll be kicking themselves for not taking another opportunity in the first leg when Bayern went down to ten men they had chances to get another goal and that could prove costly.

As you said also it's hard to see Porto stopping Arsenal scoring a few. The upside for Porto is that Arsenal haven't been in the Champions League knockout stages in years where as Porto have actually more experience in these games, I think it was last season Sporting Lisbon done a number on Arsenal at The Emirates in the Europa League knockouts so Porto have to look at these things and try to take advantage. Porto are also cunts for time wasting and dropping to the ground so they could potentially make it a frustrating night.

The Bayern v Lazio game is an interesting game, Bayern are in a bad run of form so Lazio could possibly go their and dig out a draw. I still think they'll be kicking themselves for not taking another opportunity in the first leg when Bayern went down to ten men they had chances to get another goal and that could prove costly.

As you said also it's hard to see Porto stopping Arsenal scoring a few. The upside for Porto is that Arsenal haven't been in the Champions League knockout stages in years where as Porto have actually more experience in these games, I think it was last season Sporting Lisbon done a number on Arsenal at The Emirates in the Europa League knockouts so Porto have to look at these things and try to take advantage. Porto are also cunts for time wasting and dropping to the ground so they could potentially make it a frustrating night.
Could be a record amount of stoppage time.

I'll probably take a peek at the Bayern game. Yes; by their normal standards, they've been shite this season. But, apparently, Lazio have been not much better in Serie A. You'd have to fancy Bayern (maybe!) to turn the tie around. It's either that, or the L***s/Stoke game....

1000012258.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.