Champions League Last 16 Draw - RB Leipzig

Status
Not open for further replies.
A slight over exaggeration. They’re 6th in their league behind Dortmund and Frankfurt. We put 6 past them at home last season. We lost the away leg but it was a dead rubber to us. If we lost this tie it would be a shocking and horrible defeat.

They are only that far as they were pretty much in relegation zone when they fired their coach in September.

I'm pretty sure they've had the best record or at least very close to best since then.

Just had a quick look at what the draw did for the betting odds and unsurprisingly we are now huge favs for the cup. If you don’t think we will win it, you will likely never have a better time to get your money on someone else.

Thought they looked very dangerous in their recent victory over a weakened Real Madrid.
Not a foregone conclusion, need to be very mindful of them hitting us on the counter attack...

Yeah they've got the players to hurt us most certainly. They'll play on the break which can be a weakness for us, but the away goals rule change means we'll be fine I think. Pep tended to overthink that at times. I remember when we played Spurs he seemed to want a 0-0 even though we should have played an open game there to just try and score (ignore another missed pen). Did for us against Monaco before that too.

We can go there and just try to win, knowing we'll have another chance at home and if they score it doesn't matter as long as the overall score is in our favour.

Good draw that, but Leipzig have got some dangerous players so it won't be easy. Great to see the Dippers getting Madrid and Bayern v PSG.

They are only that far as they were pretty much in relegation zone when they fired their coach in September.

I'm pretty sure they've had the best record or at least very close to best since then.

Yeah but the tie is like 4 months+ away. We’re not playing them now with new manager bounce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.