Champions League Last 16 Draw - RB Leipzig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love the scousers to knock Madrid out

As much as I hate Liverpool even winning a throw in, Real are machines in this competition. I’d fancy us to beat Liverpool over 2 legs if it came to it this season.

Would have to disagree. Liverpool are the only team I don’t want to play as there is genuine voodoo there. Real didn’t show anything last year to be scared of - more our naivety and poor finishing.

Just had a quick look at what the draw did for the betting odds and unsurprisingly we are now huge favs for the cup. If you don’t think we will win it, you will likely never have a better time to get your money on someone else.

From the last two seasons competitions I’ve learnt not to get carried away with any idea that City will win the champions league. Feet firmly on the ground after the horror show of Porto and then freezing like a bunny in the headlights in Madrid.

Would love the scousers to knock Madrid out

As much as I hate Liverpool even winning a throw in, Real are machines in this competition. I’d fancy us to beat Liverpool over 2 legs if it came to it this season.

I’d take anyone before Liverpool, we can’t beat them at Anfield ( with a crowd ) plus I could tolerate any other team knocking us out but the thought of those twats knocking us out of another cup makes me sick

No excuses for me this year, particularly with the fact that two of the hardest teams will be going out for next round.

As much as we would all expect to Beag these and it's a much better draw then some others have got- leipzig did beat Madrid in the groups and have a fair few top players now (nkunku and gvardiol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.