Champions League Last 16 Draw - RB Leipzig

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were still some lingering Covid issues last season with fans deferring season tickets or not as many buying tickets for away games so a lot of matches went down to lower points than expected. Add in the fact that any European game in Germany is always going to be popular with our fans, Leipzig is a new ground for us (following last year's game going behind closed doors), and only being allocated 2200+ tickets, then it's a perfect storm for selling out at high points.

Plus there was for once a good few months between draw and actual fixture

I'm sure there is neutral section at Leipzig. I see tickets have become available on various websites for various areas of the stadium. I would imagine a lot of blues will end up in the home sections...
Doesn't sound like you can print at home but if the ticket is sent in an e-mail link for downloading onto a mobile phone then I'd guess there's nothing stopping that e-mail being forwarded on and someone else downloads it
Coincidentally, I'm attending RB v Stuttgart on Friday Jan 27th

Already got two tickets on my mobile and I've got the option of either transferring one ticket to my mate's mobile (Everton fan) or simply going through the turnstile and then passing him my phone

Doesn't sound like you can print at home but if the ticket is sent in an e-mail link for downloading onto a mobile phone then I'd guess there's nothing stopping that e-mail being forwarded on and someone else downloads it
That’s correct but u will then have to prove
The mobile ticket belongs to u as ur name on mobile ticket will match your I’d at turnstile as they did with Madrid and Lisbon but with a paper ticket people just rubbered it out and put Owen name on it which will be impossible with a month ticket it’s the way forward to stop supporters clubs and individual passing tickets on which then means tickets would be put back in the pot which ultimately will mean a bigger chance going to lower points because people won’t be buying them if they’re not going I personally think it’s a great idea that way the people that have the points get to go to the game instead of Joe Bloggs with no season-ticket or not enough points

Fair enough. I was hoping 17.5k would be enough, given there’s no direct scheduled flights and only one charter flight, plus cost of living and all that.
But whatever, is what it is. Can’t cancel the flight with Spike so if we miss out on tickets we’ll find a bar somewhere in Leipzig centre instead haha.
Like others have said, no issues with missing out to those with more points because they’ve earned it. Missing out to others with less points is a kick in the teeth, so I support the mobile ticket idea!
Me too think it’s a good idea but they need to do it to Corporate as well to stop them selling their tickets to the websites at extortionate prices names on mobile tickets can easily be checked

My ticket wasn't checked in
The mobile ticket belongs to u as ur name on mobile ticket will match your I’d at turnstile as they did with Madrid and Lisbon but with a paper ticket people just rubbered it out and put Owen name on it which will be impossible with a month ticket it’s the way forward to stop supporters clubs and individual passing tickets on which then means tickets would be put back in the pot which ultimately will mean a bigger chance going to lower points because people won’t be buying them if they’re not going I personally think it’s a great idea that way the people that have the points get to go to the game instead of Joe Bloggs with no season-ticket or not enough points

My ticket wasn't checked in Lisbon
Italy is the only country where its been done for me

I've been to Munich, Dortmund, Schalke & Hoffenheim and I don't recall my ticket being checked against ID once in Germany.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.