Champions League Last 16 Draw - RB Leipzig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have no idea. I just know that I'never struggled for European aways last season on the cup scheme going to Lisbon and Madrid and I have less than 1000 points. Was hoping to get the the 1/4 or semi but not optimistic now
Fair enough. I was hoping 17.5k would be enough, given there’s no direct scheduled flights and only one charter flight, plus cost of living and all that.
But whatever, is what it is. Can’t cancel the flight with Spike so if we miss out on tickets we’ll find a bar somewhere in Leipzig centre instead haha.
Like others have said, no issues with missing out to those with more points because they’ve earned it. Missing out to others with less points is a kick in the teeth, so I support the mobile ticket idea!

I'm sure there is neutral section at Leipzig. I see tickets have become available on various websites for various areas of the stadium. I would imagine a lot of blues will end up in the home sections...

I'm on 19,520 and fancy going. I'm putting off booking on spikes trip just yet as the criteria is surprisingly higher than I thought it would be.

Looks like I might just miss out on both Leipzig and Tottenham going off the criteria on both games.

What's all this mobile ticket stuff people are talking about?

I'm on 19,520 and fancy going. I'm putting off booking on spikes trip just yet as the criteria is surprisingly higher than I thought it would be.

Looks like I might just miss out on both Leipzig and Tottenham going off the criteria on both games.

What's all this mobile ticket stuff people are talking about?
Here's the blurb from the website:

• Tickets for this match will be issued as mobile tickets which you will be required to add to your Apple/Google wallet.
  • The mobile ticket link will be sent to the lead booker no later than 10 days prior to the match

Here's the blurb from the website:

• Tickets for this match will be issued as mobile tickets which you will be required to add to your Apple/Google wallet.
  • The mobile ticket link will be sent to the lead booker no later than 10 days prior to the match
Not sure it'll prevent tickets getting passed on. Can't you just transfer the ticket anyway or print at home.

Have no idea. I just know that I'never struggled for European aways last season on the cup scheme going to Lisbon and Madrid and I have less than 1000 points. Was hoping to get the the 1/4 or semi but not optimistic now
There were still some lingering Covid issues last season with fans deferring season tickets or not as many buying tickets for away games so a lot of matches went down to lower points than expected. Add in the fact that any European game in Germany is always going to be popular with our fans, Leipzig is a new ground for us (following last year's game going behind closed doors), and only being allocated 2200+ tickets, then it's a perfect storm for selling out at high points.

Not sure it'll prevent tickets getting passed on. Can't you just transfer the ticket anyway or print at home.
Doesn't sound like you can print at home but if the ticket is sent in an e-mail link for downloading onto a mobile phone then I'd guess there's nothing stopping that e-mail being forwarded on and someone else downloads it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.