Champions League Last 16 draw - Schalke v City

Barcelona vs. Lyon will be a good game.

The Lyon side we played against could cause this Barcelona all sorts of problems.

i think they'll qualify, they'll be too much for Munich at Anfield i think. But yes a couple of trying games, followed by qualification and increasing distraction from the league, only to be dumped out in the quarters has it all - tiring, demoralising at the right stage.

Van Dyke suspended for klanfield game. Big miss for them!

managed to get Manchester to Dusseldorf morning of the game, flight back the day after for £80 each with eurowings. not sure if the prices have gone up now though

Barcelona vs. Lyon will be a good game.

The Lyon side we played against could cause this Barcelona all sorts of problems.
Yeah, depends a lot on what midfield Barca pick really, if they're putting the likes of Arthur and Coutinho in there I could see Lyon knocking them out, Vidal and Rakitic should match up a lot better physically though.

Fly Wednesday, back Friday. Manc-Dusseldorf. £50. Cheapest I could get as they were sticking the prices right up. Anything good to do in Gelsenkirchen on a Thursday night?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.