Champions league pundits

It astounds me that they have ex-rags as 'pundits' on City games.

As we're the only British team left in the Champions League, balance (not that there currently is any when it comes to City) should be shown the door and everything should be geared as pro-City.

We should have about two or thee representatives. Possibly one of the old boys (Bell, Lee, Summerbee, Tueart etc), or an ex manager like Sven or Big Joe Royle, ex players such as Rosler, Lake, Benarbia, Dunne, Sinclair, Vassell or Frontzeck :-) Christ they could even have a current injured player as there are loads of them to choose from.

If we make the final in Milan I'd love Mancini and Ballotelli in the studio along with camel gob.

Can't believe I've just heard what that lanky streak of piss Jake whatshisname just said on BT Sport

Word for word "We've rightly criticised Manchester City for some performances, but as hard as it is we've got to praise them for last night"

As hard as it is?!?!? WTF!
Didnt this guy present City Live a few years ago?

Wtf does he even mean by that?

Well done!

What's the email address?

Go onto bt.com and follow "contact us" through "complaints" to complaints about "content on bt Sport" to "make a formal complaint abut something we've broadcast". In fact, I left it as "feedback" rather than a complaint sInce they'll only send back a stock email to complaints.

Didnt this guy present City Live a few years ago?

Wtf does he even mean by that?

While I'm willing to accept that it was meant to be a light-hearted dig at Ferdinand and Scholes, firstly the producer must have not noticed that Humphrey has no interest in anything other than himself, and is an awful presenter. Also, maybe they'd like to take on board that the comment would make no sense if the panel was remotely balanced.

What? Oh, right, it's BT Sport, isn't it?

It seems like ITV have been the only ones to stick up for us, surely the negativity has to stop soon. Would be interested to know how many city fans have cancelled their BT subscriptions

It astounds me that they have ex-rags as 'pundits' on City games.

As we're the only British team left in the Champions League, balance (not that there currently is any when it comes to City) should be shown the door and everything should be geared as pro-City.

We should have about two or thee representatives. Possibly one of the old boys (Bell, Lee, Summerbee, Tueart etc), or an ex manager like Sven or Big Joe Royle, ex players such as Rosler, Lake, Benarbia, Dunne, Sinclair, Vassell or Frontzeck :-) Christ they could even have a current injured player as there are loads of them to choose from.

If we make the final in Milan I'd love Mancini and Ballotelli in the studio along with camel gob.

Unfortunately summerbee's ones off performance probably put paid to any of the older lot getting the job and As we were in the doldrums for years, we don't really have that many ex players who would be big enough names. It seems the ones who have played for us and been paid by us are still happy to stick the boot in. Mills and pointy being prime examples.

I can't see ex rags ever being over complimentary about us.

I would imagine in a few years time we may see the likes of Kompany in the studio but until then it will just be the usually biased twats and dullards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.