Champions League Quarter Final Games 12-15th August

Atalanta were dead on their feet but they failed to retain the ball too many times in those last few minutes. Poor game management.

But for that second goal, Choupo-Moting was well offside when the ball was played to Mbappe but not when the ball was crossed to him. To me, he was gaining an advantage and incidents like that show that the offside law simply isn't rational anymore.

I don't understand people dismissing PSG winning it.

If it's a petrodollars Derby final I know who UEFA would rather win.

They are fucked without Veratti and they aren't great defensively.

That said, although they were largely useless today and look far from a great team. Mbappe is an absolute monster of a player and one of the few attackers that impressed me every time I see him play. If I could sign one forward for ludicrous money it would be him. Not even a second thought.. under Pep he would put up prime Messi / Tranny numbers.
Top player but I’m not convinced he’d put up prime Messi/CR numbers. He isn’t hitting anywhere near those figures at the moment in a far inferior league. I’m sure he’d play better under Pep and have no doubt he’d be immense for us but those two are in a league of their own

Would still like to see a genuine graphic that shows neymar was onside for the first goal, they havnt come up with one yet!!

Both looked suspect but an even better side than Atalanta will have fun with PSG. Even with their forward line.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.