Champions League Quarter Finals

I just saw that ITV will be showing the PSG-Barca game so I guess I'll watch that one, better watch it on a TV than my laptop lol!

Does TV have too much influence over UEFA and the chimps league?

That's the only conclusion i can reach from Team Beckham being selected to play. Thus allowing Tyldesley to continue his rag wank fest.

37 year old Beckham playing for PSG against Barcelona??? This will be interesting haha

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
pauljv92 said:
37 year old Beckham playing for PSG against Barcelona??? This will be interesting haha

tbf he has been impressive when he has played.

I have seen him play in a couple of games, but against Barca? He is way too slow and will be targetted methinks.

pauljv92 said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
pauljv92 said:

I have seen him play in a couple of games, but against Barca? He is way too slow and will be targetted methinks.

you dont have to be quick though, lots of players with barely any pace that are good, its how they use the ball. Bit like pirlo.

pauljv92 said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
pauljv92 said:

Yep same. I was amazed when I saw him in the starting 11

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
pauljv92 said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:

you dont have to be quick though, lots of players with barely any pace that are good, its how they use the ball. Bit like pirlo.

Pirlo has better ball control and hasnt been through the amount of injuries that Beckham has. Never really rated him, has always been a tabloid footballer with a great top notch freekick, for me. Will be interesting to see how he will copes against the Barca midfield. Its been years since he has played a game of this magnitude.

pauljv92 said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
pauljv92 said:

Pirlo has better ball control and hasnt been through the amount of injuries that Beckham has. Never really rated him, has always been a tabloid footballer with a great top notch freekick, for me. Will be interesting to see how he will copes against the Barca midfield. Its been years since he has played a game of this magnitude.

I think he is a very talented footballer, his time at madrid and united showed his qualities. I think this gets lost with all his advertisement and tabloid love.

Will be very interesting, but for some reason can see psg winning.

Beckham's available for the national team everyone there's no need to be worried for world cup next year.

and Busquets/Xavi/Iniesta may be starstruck by him putting some cash on PSG

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.