Champions League Rule Change

A A

Anonymous

Knock out comp: lose to Galatassaray - introduce seeding to the draw
Seeded Knock out comp: lose to Galatassaray again - introduce a League format
League format: knocked out by Fenerbache - introduce seeding to the League format
Seeded League Format: knocked out by Basle - ?????

So, what new twist will they introduce to ensure the spawn of the devil get through next year?

strongbowholic said:
League format: knocked out by Fenerbache - introduce seeding to the League format

So, what new twist will they introduce to ensure the spawn of the devil get through next year?

Sorry if I piss you off but this 100% true? (the immediate format change in the next year).

Interesting if true as I believe they have only been knocked out in the group stage once (as above)

Shakin bacon is on the phone right now to twatini as I understand it.<br /><br />-- Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:21 pm --<br /><br />All past winners are given a bye through to knock out stages only those teams who have no history and have a sugar daddy will have to qualify through group stages. Two exceptions those clubs who are owned by Russians (don't want to upset the Russian Mafia,) and those teams who have done it the right way by organically producing players and whose manager is of a French Nationality.

morleyswife said:
strongbowholic said:

Sorry if I piss you off but this 100% true? (the immediate format change in the next year).

Interesting if true as I believe they have only been knocked out in the group stage once (as above)

Sorry I don`t understand your point.
Am I supposed to give a shit whether its once ,twice or thrice times the fookers have gone bust in the group stages ?

strongbowholic said:

bye to the final

u2fme2 said:
strongbowholic said:

bye to the final

What and lose to Barcalona again !!! No it will have to be a bye to the final, a three goal start and Barca only allowed to field 9 players .... and if they draw level before half time the Barca goaly has to go off. that should just about do it.

oakiecokie said:
morleyswife said:
strongbowholic said:

Sorry I don`t understand your point.
Am I supposed to give a shit whether its once ,twice or thrice times the fookers have gone bust in the group stages ?

The Ops point is that the rules have changed fundamentally in next years competition when the rags have been knocked out "as a shock" the previous year.

Don't do conspiracy theories but the only time they fail to qualify from the group follows the only time UEFA have changed how the groups are then decided by seeding teams.

Co incidence maybe, but them fuckers generate a lot of world-wide interest and in turn UEFA's favourite item = cash. I used to be naive but stranger things happen and this concept works for FIFA (way before champs league) and look at the cash they generate by again ensuring the biggest and best nations are given a better chance in a "cup" competition

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.