Champions League Semi-Final Draw | Paris Saint-Germain

Status
Not open for further replies.
No "easy" teams left in the draw

The team that eventually wins this, will at some point, have some "luck" along the way.

Poor refereeing decision, penalty miss/penalty shootout, injured players unavailable etc

That's why Pep has been continually reinforcing the fine margins involved to the squad.

We are certainly due a bit of luck & fine margin in the CL later stages. However, i don't

expect we will get any, just have to play our own game, take chances & then keep ball.

Think pep will mix 5 of gundog/kdb/silva/mahrez/foden/jesus, than raz/aguero/torres

We'll get the scousers.

Not that I'm arsed in this bent competition. Surprised they don't name the teams in the semi final draw rather than winners of A versus winners of B!

Really don't want the dippers, of course we can beat them and there are harder draws but the whole media bullshit thing that surrounds that shitty club is something i can do without.

Any fucker!!!!! I want no excuses if we win it that we got easy draws! Don’t forget no one wants us either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.