Champions League Semi-Final Draw | Paris Saint-Germain

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we get through I'd want to play Liverpool. It would be a good opportunity to get revenge and twist the knife. It'd be great if PSG drew Bayern so one of them gets eliminated too.

If we get through I'd want to play Liverpool. It would be a good opportunity to get revenge and twist the knife. It'd be great if PSG drew Bayern so one of them gets eliminated too.
i dont want liverpool at all. imagine losing to them. just in case. bloody hell. who will deal with that. in uk media and all. i would rather lose to porto or atalanta or something like lyon happen again than lose to that lot again. best is as always the lowest ranked team at home. in this case at home second. let psg or bayern get them and again in next rounds so they can kick each other out while we cruise through to final.

i dont want liverpool at all. imagine losing to them. just in case. bloody hell. who will deal with that. in uk media and all. i would rather lose to porto or atalanta or something like lyon happen again than lose to that lot again. best is as always the lowest ranked team at home. in this case at home second. let psg or bayern get them and again in next rounds so they can kick each other out while we cruise through to final.
Honestly, I reckon Liverpool aren't far off the lowest-ranked team in the competition now. I think we'd have an easier draw facing them than Porto.

We're comfortably the best team in England, we need to get over this hoodoo.

Honestly, I reckon Liverpool aren't far off the lowest-ranked team in the competition now. I think we'd have an easier draw facing them than Porto.

We're comfortably the best team in England, we need to get over this hoodoo.
true. but i just dont trust var. if we draw them watch uefa appoint that spanish anti-pep ref lahod or something. and now in last southampton game we have seen sample of how var can simply deny even stonewall pens to us and thats it no consequence. so i agree they might be lowest ranked team and poorest right now on form but dont underestimate the sceheming bastards links with in uefa and all.

Not yet , but lockdowns have been lifted and a tier system is in place. Hopefully it will be allowed by then.
Doubt they'll be letting people into the final, domestic games are one thing but encouraging a load of pissed up fans to travel over from England/Spain/France/Germany?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.