Champions League Semi-Final Draw | Paris Saint-Germain

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Porto might upset Chelsea. The way they played against Juve they have eveyone back in defence and counter they leave zero gaps pepe martials them really well

Pissed off that Chelsea get such an easy tie, really hope it’s not a repeat of the year they fluked the CL and end up signing Haaland because they’re ‘European champions’. That would be beyond shit.

However, I think over two legs we’ll have enough to beat Dortmund. More worried about Bayern, obviously. I guess they may have an off day and lose to PSG though who I think again we can beat.

Looking at Liverpool’s league form I doubt they’ll even knock out Real. They won’t keep out Benzema with that defence.

But again they will have to beat a team in the final that went past against two of Bayern/City/PSG/Dortmund.
So the road to the final maybe easy but the final won't be.

There really is no one on the other side of the draw to be afraid of, is there?

Imagine going into a semi-final and being told that if you make it through this, it's the worst Madrid in 10 years, Porto, 6th placed Premier League side or a Chelsea side that have scored less than a goal a game under Tuchel between you and the trophy.
I thought similar against Lyon last year.

Potential Dipper v Chelski semi-final , Klippety's porous defence against Tuchel's strong defence , the candles will be nice and bright on Murkyside. Hopefully the main event will be the German Rags against us in the sem-finals, would be priceless witnessing the faces of Rummenigge and the other tax dodgers if we beat them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.