Champions League Semi-Final Draw | Paris Saint-Germain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always look at champs league quarter finals with trepidation , our recent history proves you need to be lucky and recieve some favouurable decisions from the officials and VAR , we are long overdue a big slice of luck but i suspect the bean counters at UEFA want a more "historic" club in their final. MCFC in the champs league final is not good for the brand.

Yellow cards are not being carried forward after the last round. He would only have been suspended if he'd been sent off.
Are you sure? The commentator on our game the other night said two Gladbach players were on a yellow but none of ours were so only a sending off would mean a suspension... the implication being a second yellow would mean a suspension

I know what you mean. If we go all the way and play the German Rags i'd hope Peps inside knowledge would beat them.

One off tie in a neutral country is winnable.
So is two legs mate. We must beat the best if we are to win them. We have the capability so bring them on.
One step at a time though. Dortmund first.

Liverpool have a good chance against this Madrid, who are pretty bad themselves.

Porto is the one club that could shock Chelsea.

Chelsea still having to fight for top four and will play us at the Etihad soon.
I think Madrid will beat Liverpool as they are pretty bad. Madrid will fancy this. Chelsea are on a managerial honeymoon - they are organised and work hard but I dont see them as free scoring. I think they will beat Porto but Madrid might be a step too far (that would be a good even game).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.