Champions League Semi-Final Draw | Paris Saint-Germain

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we face Haaland so we could end up getting knocked out by one of our future players (again). While Dortmund will cause is problems through Sancho and Haaland but if we play as we did against Moenchengladbach we’ll go through.

No point talking about "paths to the final" or anything other than the match against Everton tomorrow. The home leg against Dortmund is still over 3 weeks away and we need to keep our form up and our squad fully fit - and then get it right on the night. I'm sure Pep will refuse to talk about the CL when other important games come first and he certainly won't want any mentions of quadruples. Last year I think the squad was thinking about the semis before we'd actually played Lyon and it cost us everything. We don't want to make that mistake again - because we have important games in two other competitions before we meet Dortmund.

Tough game but a winnable one. Dortmund aren't great this season but still have a lot of quality and are the type of team we'd go out to.

Beyond that, fine with Bayern or PSG over two legs. Think we can win over two legs against them. Personally just glad to avoid Liverpool. They're the team I fear the most if I'm honest.
I do not fear Livarpool, I fear the ref`s help they always get against us more than their team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.