Champions League Semi Finals 30th April/1st May

Tuesday

Tottenham Hotspur v Ajax BT

No Son or Kane

Wednesday

Barcelona v Liverpool BT
Going against popular opinion - I wish both English clubs the best.

Spurs have a great chance but think the squad will be found too thin with no Kane or Son in the first game.
The Dippers tie, I think, will be close. Interesting to see how Klopp goes in the first leg.
Luckily I'll be at Altrincham Wednesday evening, along with Tony Taylor (I'll try to get a photo)

If only the Tottenham and mickeys fans wasn't loudmouth, bigheaded gobshites I'd want them to do well but seeing as the pair of them are a pair of horrible, snidey and utter ****s of fans I wish them both the shittest of luck and hope Barca and Ajax humiliate and show them up for what they are.
Nobheads.

Barca look ordinary without Messi but have the league title already so he will be bang up for this. Just want them to run Liverpool into the ground and destroy them physically and mentally so they run out of steam in the league.

Would prefer Liverpool got to the final and lost purely because it hurts even more then.

Barca look ordinary without Messi but have the league title already so he will be bang up for this. Just want them to run Liverpool into the ground and destroy them physically and mentally so they run out of steam in the league.

Would prefer Liverpool got to the final and lost purely because it hurts even more then.

Messi was rested for the 1st half against Levante - (I think it was) at the weekend - he came of the bench to secure the win that lifted the title for them - think he has hit form at just the right time : )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.