Champions League Semi-Finals

Blue Haze said:
adrianr said:
SebastianBlue said:
It was of poor taste, in my opinion, something I won't repeat on here. Even for Mourinho.

Oh you can't leave it there you teasing bastard! What were they saying?

Jose Mourinho! Jose Mourinho! Hijo de puta

My Spanish is rusty, but hijo mean son and I think puta means whore

Correct - but the strength of it really equates to "****" which is what he is incidentally ;)

I'm With Stupid said:
I've only been watching it since 2-1, but it seems like a bit of a football lesson tbh. I can't believe how shit Chelsea are. It's like watching a slightly better Stoke from 2 years ago. Long throws, hoofing it up to Ba.

It was a bit of a stalemate, but a great example of how despite the counter attack power wank of the Chelsea/Liverpool and Real/Bayern games, teams still need to know how to be proactive and attack, because when you have two teams trying to counter each other fuck all happens.

Has anyone else noticed that the rest of the Champions League games they've watched have been a lot less "non-contact" than our games against Barcelona this year?

mike channon´s windmill said:
Blue Haze said:
adrianr said:
Oh you can't leave it there you teasing bastard! What were they saying?

Jose Mourinho! Jose Mourinho! Hijo de puta

My Spanish is rusty, but hijo mean son and I think puta means whore

Correct - but the strength of it really equates to "****" which is what he is incidentally ;)

Bit more than that in certain context, in certain regions—that's the nicer way of saying it, actually.

Making excuses now saying they need more players. How many 20 million plus players do they need. They have a 50 million striker on the pitch and a 20 million one they keep loaning out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.